- Chair: Daphne Miller (Xavier University), email@example.com
- Chairperson Elect: Nastia Guimaraes (University of Notre Dame), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Kate Seago (University of Kentucky), email@example.com
- Treasurer: Monica Crabtree (University of Notre Dame), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archivist: Kathryn Lybarger (University of Kentucky), email@example.com
- Webmaster: Jennifer Howard (Frontier Nursing University), firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our list-serv: To subscribe, send mail to LISTSERV@LSV.UKY.EDU with this command (paste it!) in the e-mail message body: SUBSCRIBE OVGTSL. For More information, go to http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=OVGTSL&H=LSV.UKY.EDU
The Ohio Valley Group of Technical Services Librarians (OVGTSL) was founded in 1924 and draws its members primarily from the states of Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky.
The purpose of the organization is to provide an opportunity to gather together for the interchange of ideas and discussion of issues in library and archive technical services; to form a united group with the aim to keep in touch with movements in the field of technical services; and to cooperate with and offer suggestions to the Association for Library Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS) of the American Library Association and/or the appropriate sections of this Division.
OVGTSL’s annual conference, usually held in late spring, rotates
among Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky on a regular basis. Membership, conference attendance and presentation opportunities are open to anyone interested in library and archive technical services; the annual membership fee of $10 can be paid at the time of conference registration.
Read our Bylaws.